Linux is one of the first "open source" operating system. After the initial hesitation corporate America along with lot of small and medium business started using Linux and other associated open source tools. During 1990's web technologies started to become popular and CGI was the first one to be used for the development of websites. LAMP ( Linux/ Apache / My SQL /PHP) became the most popular combination of open source tools as a choice of building website and web based products and services.
The development of open source technologies has enabled various software companies to leverage the low cost, free support, inexpensive servers to develop new and innovative products. The introduction of new products and enhancement of existing products with various features have resulted in increased revenue and better positioning of the software companies in their respective marketplace.
DW Practice has significant experience in multiple areas of LAMP technologies development which includes design of web services solutions, web portal sites, back end data processing software, security software and various other corporate and small business solutions. DWP team ensures you a high ROI by delivering comprehensive technical solutions for business needs.
|Web Application||PHP 4.X / 5.X, Perl 5.X|
|Web Servers||Apache 2.X / 1.3|
|Databases||My SQL 4.1 / 5.X, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Postgre SQL 8.X|
|Desktop||C++, C, Perl 5.X, My SQL 4.1 / 5.X|
DWP has a team of technologists that have significant experience in LAMP and other associated technologies. Our team has experience using these technologies in building various products and online services. :
Some of the key areas where our team has experience are
- Technology migration from Java and Microsoft technologies to LAMP
- Creating new applications based on customer requirements in LAMP including documentation, design, development and deployment
- Developing data processing application using C++ and Perl in Linux environment
- Low cost Mobile Application Development
- Developing desktop based applications for security using C/C++/Linux
- Miscellaneous projects such as upgrades, improving scalability, utility development, customizing open source tools for specific purpose etc...