JD Edwards Package Implementation & Roll-out
[End-to-end implementation and rollout of Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.1]
In an ever-changing, competitive business environment, it is imperative that enterprises Constantly innovate and enhance operational efficiency to keep pace with the market dynamics. As an Oracle Gold Partner, we have built a global team of JD Edwards's solution professionals who have guided successful implementations across multiple industries. We help our customers maximize the benefits and value of JD Edwards's solutions, from high-level strategy consulting to productivity-enhancing applications services, supporting infrastructure services and cost-effective business process solutions.
We help customers to analyze their ERP requirements and refine or re-define existing business processes to streamline its business objectives. This includes scope definition, design of processes as per project scope, configuration and customization of the application, testing, user training, and application deployment and go-live.Implementation Methodology
DWP has a mature implementation methodology and approach that allows its customers to build and manage their multi-site and multi-segment business efficiently and effectively.
We take the following approach:
- Project Planning: Proper planning and organizational readiness assessment are essential and entails a determination of project objectives, change-management and decision-making processes, risk management and key resources.
- Business Draft: In this phase, the project scope is clearly defined to fit a company's specific business processes. The result is a comprehensive blueprint of the processes associated with the system implementation.
- Execution: Based on the Business Draft, we initiate system configuration, prepare for the Conference Room Pilot and train the project team members. Then the system is tested and fine-tuned in preparation for GoLive.
- System GoLive: Last minute changes to the system are completed to prepare for production start-up. Final system tests are conducted, a readiness assessment is performed and end-user training is completed.
- Project Closing: In this phase, all objectives and requirements are reviewed to assure they have been achieved. All project documentation is turned over to the customer. Final sign-off is received from the customer
DWP provides an analysis of the client's ERP requirements and collaborates to enable processes needed to achieve the organizational objectives. Using our expertise, we help our clients gain the desired benefits from their implementations. DWP 's team of functional and technical experts can help the client manage end-to-end JD Edwards solutions. DWP expertise includes managing transitions from legacy systems or multiple application environments to fully integrated JD Edwards solutions. Backed by robust implementation methodology and tools, the DWP team collaboratively undertakes project planning, requirements gathering, gap analysis, conference room pilots, system design, configuration, customization, interface creation, report writing, data conversion, testing, training and rollout.