Microsoft cloud platform is the latest computing model to grow business with lowering capital expenses, improving IT effectiveness. This platform is available to all its customers, including business partners, consumers, business customers and software developers addressing their needs. Microsoft's Windows Azure platform is a group of cloud technologies, each providing a specific set of services to application developers. This platform can be used both by applications running in the cloud and by applications running on local systems. It contains the following components:
- Windows Azure: A Windows-based environment for running applications in Microsoft data centers.
- SQL Azure: SQL Server based data services.
- .NET Services: Distributed infrastructure services to cloud-based and local applications.
If you want to resolve your business IT challenges by leveraging the benefits of cloud computing services, DW Practice is the best place to begin. We are the leading provider of integrated computing solutions, develops scalable solutions on a broad range of platforms. With years of hands-on experience in IT outsourcing and innovation, DW Practice understands how to assess your needs, from both a business and technological perspective.
We are specialized in developing cloud applications on Windows Azure platform, SQL Azure Database (SADB), .NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET Data Services, Microsoft Synchronization Framework, SQL Server 2005+, SQL Server CE, .NET database, and Web services projects. Our IT cost optimization practice helps our clients assess, optimize, and consolidate IT resources. We offer wide array of services, which include:
- Windows Azure: Evaluate the different cloud models available
- Unbiased approach to selecting the best cloud strategy
- Learn the best way to test/prototype cloud within your organization
- Assess the risks of moving data and applications outside of your organization
- Achieve greater level of organization agility