Offshore IT Staffing
A Decade old Atlanta based DW Practice understands the US recruitment process, standards and requirements. With this experience DWP provides Offshore IT Staffing services. Highly talented IT staff is essential to assure successful delivery of the projects. Through our efficient and proven Offshore IT Staffing Process, we consistently deliver qualified technical professionals that meet your technical skill requirements.
Our Offshore IT Staffing process includes four major steps as detailed below:
- Identification of Resource requirements
- Identification of Infrastructure requirements
- Introduction of DWP recruitment process
- Evaluation of custom Software Development Process
- Implementation and refinement of recruitment process
- Implementation of Hardware and software infrastructure
- Orientation of resources to software development process
- Identification of KPIs for various teams
- Periodic reviews of various software and hardware
- Problem identification, resolution and remediation
- Compliance with contract
- Target review and management
- Change of team configurations and resource
- Large database of candidates organized via an applicant tracking system.
- Ability to source the right candidate in the shortest possible time through a wide network of
- Staffing process designed in consultation with some of the renowned technology staffing industry
coaches in the world and
professional technology consultants
- Consistent and professional approach towards recruiting.
- Ability to develop and implement customizable engagement processes to meet client's needs.
- Industry leading recruiting methodology training and technical understanding in the development of
- Access to high end technology consultants to understand complex requirements.
- Process and Resource Capability to do high volume staffing.